Applying for Enrollment
HYCA's 2022-2023 enrollment period is now open!
Applications are reviewed in the spring of each year for the following academic year. Enrollment is open first to returning students and their siblings, then to the public.
Initial Application materials:
1) A completed application for the following academic year
2) A $50 non-refundable application fee must accompany all student applications
Upon acceptance to HYCA, each child must provide:
1) A birth certificate (and an English translation, if applicable)
2) Updated immunization records
3) Incoming Kindergartners must have their physician fill out the Kindergarten Health Assessment
form. The Kindergarten Health Assessment form must accompany your child's application.
Submitting Your Application:
Applications are received in three ways:
1) Mail to our physical address: 287 Old Lystra Rd. Chapel Hill, NC 27517
2) Email as a pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Drop-off in person at the school
Use the links below to print out an application and the Kindergarten Health Assessment form.